Google+

Yung Kash SK's Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Yo!

I haven't updated my blog in a little while. I like my new job. I have met some friends. I don't have a car right now. I'm really struggling. I am going to take my license test in about a week, on Saturday, if I am still here on earth. Anyways I have been working hard. I help out a lot and try my best at work. I am going to and am excited to make some more music. I have a long future ahead of me I'm only 18. Some shit went down since I made my last songs. So you will hear back from me when I get my shit together, start being more responsible, and find a good enough job to get some equipment. I have been using fruity loops in the meantime. Peace everyone, thanks for visiting Yung Kash SK's official blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Google+