Google+

Yung Kash SK's Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Going to Work, Making that Money.

It's been a long time since I released a decent quality song. Right now I do not have all the equipment to create a good song. My old microphone got jacked by the cops. No cop, judge, or any law enforcer is your friend. It doesn't matter if you are 12 or 90 years old. There job is to GET YOU!!! Just know this. Some cops are dirty, well most, but even the cool officers are still going to do their job, and do as much as they can to give you a ticket or charge you with something. Don't we see life here on earth is kind of like professional slavery? We go to work everyday. We pay extreme bills and money for everything, food, cars, everything. Then we go to work again and pay all those dues again.

Anyways, I've been going to work lately and saving some money. I'm trying to get a car soon. After that I'm going to get some equipment, like a condenser, a pre-amp and maybe some new headphones (I really want those BEATS). I got fruity loops now so I have been working on some beats lately. Just know I am not gone, I'm just  dormant right now. I'm working on a base to move up on. I just sitting on time and money until I have enough to blow up and get what I need to make some music. Stay posted within the next few months. When I'm doing good and making some shit Imma keep you all posted.

If it was easy to get signed and get more viewers than I would be there. I know I have the talent to do anything I really want to do right now. Right now it isn't the easiest to get a record deal, but when I get my shit together Im going in whether I get signed or not, Im going to do this for me, cuz its what I enjoy doing and is part of me. I really dont like listening to others as much. I don't really pay much attention to mainstream rappers as much as I used to do. Because I'm more focused on doing my own shit, and more worried about myself. I enjoy listening to underground music because there is more variety of rapping styles. I work 5-6 days a week but I will try to update my blog as much as I can.

Signing out

The CEO

Yung Kash SK

(DOIN ME)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Google+