Google+

Yung Kash SK's Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Music Production- Software, Vocals, Instrumentals

Lately I have not been doing the music thing. I mainly do vocals but do not have the software installed currently. I just installed an SSD last week so my Windows 7 OS is fairly new.

I do have the equipment as far as recording and as far as beat production I only have an M-Audio Oxygen 49. If you have any software that would be good to use for vocals or to make beats with feel free to leave a comment. I have worked with Fruity Loops 10 Producer Edition and Audacity for vocals. Fruity Loops I tried beats with little success, maybe more time more patience and more research. I also mixed vocals with iZotope Ozone 5 in FL 10, which worked well then.

Audacity was ok I guess for vocals. I have used Reason as well but mainly for making beats and recording was not very easy either. Maybe I need some other hardware or need to learn Fruity Loops and Reason more on the instrumental creation. As far as vocals I think I have been pretty decent in the past, with FL 10 and Audacity, never found out how to record vocals in Reason 5 as I don't have that much knowledge with it.

If you have any tips, help, or comments with this topic please leave a comment and I will get back with you shortly.

Thank you,

Yung Kash SK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Google+