Google+

Yung Kash SK's Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Self-Made

I am not going to work for nobody,besides working with my Dad. At least not soon. I'm going to invest in myself, online, and other ways I can. I'm only 20 years old and I hope one day I can live a comfortable lifestyle and still be able to make it through our future world. I remember when gas used to be like $1.30 and that was ten years ago, so the cost of living is almost doubling!

I don't see how working for anybody will make me want to work for a company. I want to work for myself, start my own business. It will take a lot of time but if I can manage to save enough money in a bank account or savings account or some other account where my funds will be safe, I will be good to go.

Keep in mind I do live in an urban area, so I try to stay inside most of the time, but I do hang out with a few trusted people. Who I have known personally, who I respect, and show respect towards me.

If you do not believe anything I have to say, then please leave now, and never come back.

I have invested in myself already.

Instead of always thinking about money, I think about what all the people who are making 6 figures a year are doing.

Well they are learning. That's for sure. And they are doing something right. But I do not want to be rich or anything, I just want to be able to support myself, live comfortably and eventually place a role in a small family, as children in this economy really are not a right fit as of right now. It takes roughly $250,000 to raise a child to 18 years old and that's before college.

And I honestly do not support the government in any way. I am just going to be %100 percent honest, up front and real with you like I would if I met you in person. I know we make mistakes, but I'm not a perfect being and neither are you. So you should not judge me for what I have done, if you have not felt some of my pain before. Even though I am Caucasian, does not still means its easy. Middle class barely makes more than the Lower Class, and in terms of quality time, Middle Class is just slightly higher, but not by a big margin! They do not have as much quality time as some people in the lower class may have because they are our governments bottomfeeders. Nothing is easy, shit takes time to learn, and after that takes practice, practice will never make you perfect but will make you better at what you do and more efficient at what you do.

Learning is the key here!


Look at what the government has. All these new acts and things getting voted into Congress. We The People Are no Longer We anymore, its just The People now. They are working at a much larger scale, more rapidly to keep the Lower and Middle Class economy where they want it. 1 percent of the USA if not less are the richest people in the US. Talking about Billions, here. Maybe you should google some stats for that real quick. I'm not because I'm trying to prove a point.

Do some deep thinking and tell me what you think.  

AND ANOTHER THING! WHO THE FUCK IS GONNA SPEND A BILLION FUCKING DOLLARS LIKE GET REAL, UNLESS THEY FUCK UP THEIR OWN ECONOMY OR JUST USE THE MONEY TO TRASH AND SCAM OUR LIVES MORE. I COULDNT IMAGINE SPENDING A BILLION DOLLARS. WOULD NOT HAVE ENOUGH TIME, AND WOULD NEED TO TAKE A LOT OF PEOPLE SHOPPING. AND WOULD NOT HIT 100 MILL TILL I WAS LIKE 90.

Then there is a lower range, but these people still make MILLIONS if Not Hundreds Of Millions Per Year!

They are going to take over! If I see anyone as the devil its the United States Government, how they slayed our Constitution, and Most of Our Rights in the Bill Of Rights no longer exist, and these fuck head cops and law enforcement don't care about any of them either and get away with a lot more shit we do.

ALL I SAY IS FUCK EM ALL. THEY ARE THE DEVIL. They are the LIE. The True Ultimate Scam is Them! Don't believe them, and act stupid towards the government, but don't let them know your intelligence, keep that hidden from them at least. They look for all the People who could have a chance in changing this world, and give them a lot of money to just become their workers. And I'm not gonna put up with it no more. So I wont work for all their companies, because even all the compaines in the end are owned by them. All the other countries have their government which is doing THE SAME EXACT THING AS THE USA DOES TO US! AND TRUST ME THEY KNOW TOO!

But Once They Feel They Are In Enough Control, Power, etc. They will start Bonding and Linking The Governments to form One Ultimate Government, other wise known as A New World Order if you have heard of it. Then we are really fucked. So THOSE ARE THE DEVILS!

Afterall The Bible was created for a good reason and purpose and teaches a lot of important morals, stories, values and codes to learn and apply to your life. Following the Bible whether make money Illegally,Legally, or both WILL MAKE YOU MORE SUCCESSFUL! IT IS WHITE LIGHT AND IS GOOD. SO FOLLOW THE BIBLE TOO! Some things in the Bible, may have been exaggerated to an extent to prove an important lesson though! SO THE BIBLE IS WITH GOOD REASON! AND WITHOUT IT I WOULD PROBABLY NOT BE HERE TODAY.

GOD, ALMIGHTY CREATOR I HAVE NOW FOUND YOUR SPIRIT AND WILL BE GOING WITH YOU TO WHEREVER WE NEED TO GO TO LEAVE THIS EVIL DIMENSION BEHIND, IF IT IS BEFORE OR AFTER MY TIME I WILL BE THERE! WITH OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

However there is everyone's opinions  about their exact own thinking about our CREATOR/GOD and that's perfectly normal because we are all different and all have our all unique and have out own opinions and thoughts. But as Long as you Believe in Our CREATOR he WILL BE HERE WHEN TIME COMES! SO MAKE SURE TO BELIEVE. IT IS IMPORTANT AS THE BIBLE STATES IT IS TO BELIEVE IN HIM.

I ALSO THINK WE ARE LIVING IN HELL AS OF RIGHT NOW,
BUT IT WILL GET WORSE, BUT AGAIN THE CREATOR MUST COME!

LOOK AT OUR UNIVERSE! HOW COULD OF IT OF GOTTEN THERE? I KNOW NO GOVERNMENT PUT IT UP THERE!

OUR CREATOR WHO LIVES DEEP WITHIN THE UNIVERSE WILL COME SO DON'T WORRY. WE MAY NOT EXPERIENCE HIM IN OUR PHYSICAL PRESENCE EVEN IF HE DOES COME IN OUR LIFE TIME. BUT SAY YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE IN HIM WHATSOEVER AND WORSHIPED SATAN (THESE DEVILS ON EARTH) HE IS GOING TO CREATE ANOTHER DISASTER LIKE THE DINOSAURS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO KILL THE DEVILS. THEN ALL HIS TRUE BELIEVERS SPIRIT WILL RISE INTO EXISTENCE, ABOVE!

(This is the way I perceive the world as of right now, and this is my opinion of what our CREATOR is like, but nothing can define him. He is the definition of everything that exists, in our universe and everything beyond that. This is just my version of how I perceive our CREATOR in my own sense and put it in the best logical terms I could explain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Google+