Google+

Yung Kash SK's Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Been Doing Good

Lately I have had my share of struggles but I have still been doing good. I have been trying to stay out of trouble lately but we all have our ups and downs and Winter time I have most of my troubles. I'm tired of some things but I have still managed to keep things together. Please show your support for my music and this site by liking,commenting or donating with bitcoin (found on the right) . Thanks and keep your heads up out there. My domain might expire soon before I make a new song ( I reinstalled my computer) so this site could move to a .BlogSpot.com before my next song. I also need to reinstall fruity loops and the VST effects I need after recording. Thank you and continue to check here for more news.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Google+