Google+

Yung Kash SK's Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

I Feel Bad

Everyday Since I Have Been To Jail This Year. I Have Felt Bad. Even more Problems have arose. When I was 14 I was sent away for 3 Years because I pled Guilty to Battery for throwing a pair of basketball shorts at my Grandfather. Nobody ever helped me get a lawyer. It's like they wanted me in jail. Ever since then I have been in trouble ever since and my family hasn't helped me get a lawyer for anything. I am starting to think the World is turning into a living hell because nobody cares about one another or maybe they just don't care about me and figure it would be less baggage for them. Right now I am depressed, sometimes anxious and worried, all I feel like right now is extra Baggage, like I have always been. I have thought about suicide but I don't think I would ever do it. My family always eggs me on to kill myself when I bring it up. I feel like nobody cares. I have a warrant for my arrest and my Grandma called the cops on me yesterday the 13th of July, I feel they don't even want me anymore and they don't care since all they do is try to get me in more trouble when I am in a bad spot. I do not know what to do anymore. I have tried praying, I guess I need to pray a little more. My Family Won't Help Me Hire a Lawyer so I'm Not Going To Court Because Everything All The Courts ask me to do I Cannot Complete. Nobody cares anymore so I Don't Either.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Google+