Google+

Yung Kash SK's Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Nobody Cares

And I Feel Like a Waste Of Life. Like Everything I Try to Do Eventually Just Doesn't Work Out I Should Be In Jail Now and Its Already Bad Enough My Life Has Been Completely Turned Around and Ruined ever since I got arrested again. I Lost so much from it and I'm starting to hate the world and give up on Life again. I No Longer have a job and the only way I can be productive is by saving money. I no longer make anything and I now feel like I have no friends. I feel totally disconnected and facing more jail on top life in general is really messing me up right now. I Feel Like I Have Tried a lot of different paths of life and none of them really work themselves out. I Don't Know What to Do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Google+